Grandview Community Bible Church (GCBC) in Grandview, Iowa
is seeking a Full-Time Associate Pastor (emphasis on Youth).
Grandview is located in Southeast Iowa’s Mississippi River Valley. We have been faithfully serving the Lord here and around the world for over 85 years. GCBC is a multigenerational mid-sized church that has unique ministry opportunities for future growth. The church enjoys outreach to the community through music, drama, and active youth programs.
The Associate Pastor should lead by example and cultivate a Christ-like spirit in the GCBC family, represent Christ and His church well in the community at large and should be a team player. He should be flexible, in that he will need to wear a number of ministry “hats.” His primary focus will be on the youth ministries at GCBC.
- He must be a baptized believer.
- He must be in full agreement with GCBC’s doctrinal statement.
- He must fulfill the biblical qualifications of a pastor described in 1 Tim. 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- He must have graduated with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Bible/Ministry related field.
- It is preferred that the applicant be married or soon to be married.
Applicants are encouraged to submit the following:
- Testimony (1 Page)
- Completed Questionnaire (available through the link below)
Please send your applications to
c/o Search Committee
P.O. Box 219
Grandview, IA 52752
or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.