1. We believe in the Holy Scriptures: We accept the writings of the Old and New Testaments as the very Word of God, verbally inspired in all parts and therefore wholly without error as originally given of God and, therefore, are the final authority for faith and life. The Scriptures shall be interpreted according to their normal grammatical-historical meaning.
2. We believe in the One Triune God: who is personal, spirit and sovereign, perfect, infinite, and eternal in His being, holiness, love, wisdom, and power; absolutely separate and above the world as its creator, yet everywhere present in the world as the upholder of all things; self-existent and self-revealing in three distinct Persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit -– each having a distinct ministry in God’s relation to His creation and people.
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ: The eternal Word and only begotten Son; that without any change in His divine Person He became a man by the miracle of the Virgin Birth, thus to continue forever as both the true God and true man, One person with two natures; that as a man He was tempted in all points as we are, yet without sin; that as the perfect Lamb of God He gave Himself in death upon the cross; becoming there the sin of the world, and suffering its full penalty of divine wrath in our stead; that He arose bodily from the grave and was glorified, that as our Great High Priest He ascended into Heaven, there to appear before the face of God as our Advocate and Intercessor.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit: He is the divine Agent in nature, revelation, and redemption. He convicts the world concerning sin, righteousness, and judgment. He regenerates, indwells, baptizes, seals and anoints all who become children of God through Christ. He further empowers, guides, comforts, teaches, sanctifies, and fills believers who daily surrender to Him. Since we now have the complete revelation of doctrine in the Holy Scriptures. Therefore, there is no longer any need whatsoever for the sign gifts to corroborate the truths of God’s Word
5. We believe that all men are, by nature and choice, sinful and lost: Man was the direct creation of God, made in His image and likeness. By personal disobedience to the revealed will of God, man became a sinful creature and the father of a fallen race which is universally sinful in both nature and practice. Therefore, man is alienated from the life and family of God, under the righteous judgment and wrath of God, and has within himself no possible means of salvation.
6. We believe in salvation by grace through faith: Salvation is the free gift of God, neither merited nor secured in part or in whole, by any virtue or work of men; received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, in whom all true believers have as a present possession the gift of eternal life; a perfect righteousness, sonship in the family of God, deliverance and security from all condemnation, every spiritual resource needed for life and godliness, and the divine guarantee that they shall never perish.
7. We believe in righteous living and godly works: Not as a means of salvation in any sense, but as proper evidence and fruit.
8. We believe in the existence of Satan: He originally was created a holy and perfect being, but through pride and wicked ambition, rebelled against God, thus becoming utterly depraved in character. He is the great adversary of God and His people, leader of all other evil angels and spirits. He was defeated and judged at the cross and, therefore, his final doom is certain. We are able to resist and overcome him only in the armor of God, by the blood of the lamb, and through the power of the Holy Spirit.
9. We believe in the rapture and the second coming of Christ: His return from Heaven will be personal, visible, and glorious, a blessed hope for which we should constantly watch and pray, the time being unrevealed, but always imminent. When He comes, He will first, by resurrection of the dead and translation of the living, remove from the earth His waiting Church; then pour out the righteous judgments of God upon the unbelieving world. Afterwards He will descend with His Church and establish His glorious and literal kingdom over all the nations for a thousand years.
10. We believe in the future life, bodily resurrection and eternal judgment: At death, the spirits of believers immediately go to be with Christ in Heaven where they will face Christ at the Judgment Seat of Christ for rewards. The spirits of unbelievers at death go to Hell where they are punished and in torment until they face Jesus at the Great White Throne Judgment. At that time their bodies will be raised from the grave, judged and cast into the eternal lake of fire.
11. We believe in the priesthood of believers: Since Christ is our Great High Priest, every born again believer has direct access to God’s presence without the need of a human priest.
12. We believe in the importance of the local church: A New Testament church is a local assembly of born-again, baptized believers united in organization to practice New Testament ordinances. They meet together for worship, prayer, fellowship, teaching, and a united testimony, and to actively engage in carrying out the Great Commission. Each church is free to govern itself without ecclesiastical interference and should cooperate with other churches as the Holy Spirit leads. The church is directly accountable to God.